Here you will find the most current information for 1st grade students and their parents, including but not limited to, upcoming events, recent news and any documents pertinent to 1st grade education at Leroy. Below is a complete list of 1st grade classrooms at Leroy. Each of these online classrooms is managed by their respective teachers and contains detailed information for the individual class above and beyond the general grade level information found here.
Remote Learning Beginning April 1st
Welcome to Remote Learning!
- Please read our Welcome Letter
- Most activities will be assigned through Seesaw. Please check your email for instructions from you teacher to sign up or login to access the content.
- Check here on Mondays for a Weekly Lesson Plan. This lesson plan will house all of the activities your child will need from all of their teachers including: Homeroom, ELD, Specials, SPED, Reading Intervention, and Math Intervention.
- Click here for weekly learning targets.
- Attendance will be based on activity participation and completion.
- Grades: Please see weekly plan for the expectations. Each week, all expected assignments will be due on Friday by 3:00.
Mrs. Padilla's Office Hours during Remote Learning:
Mondays-Fridays: 1:30-3:30 PM
* I will be available for emails throughout the day as needed. I will not be available from 5:00-8:00. This is set aside for family time. I will do my best to check my emails as often as I can. 1:30-3:30 are my infants nap time and I will be available to take phone calls and participate in zoom meetings upon request. Times may vary slightly depending on my infant.
Mrs. Mulcahy's Office Hours during Remote Learning:
Monday- Friday 10:00AM -1:00 PM, afternoon questions are available on the REMIND APP.
* I am always available for questions (via remind APP) & would be happy to schedule a zoom conference if you have questions. Everyone should have access to the app but please email me if you need to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on our class page for more details!
Mrs. Gallegos's Office Hours during Remote Learning:
Mondays and Wednesdays 8:00AM-10:00AM, Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00PM-3:00PM, and Fridays 10:00AM-12:00PM. I will check my email at various times throughout the day. These times are those that we could set up Zoom meeting or phone calls by request.
Family's Guide to Report Cards: https://www.adams12.org/departments/curriculum-instruction/standards-and...
Back to School Presentation: 1st grade presentation
Padilla Conferences Sign-up Link:
Mulcahy Conferences Sign-up Link: