Here you will find the most current information for 1st grade students and their parents, including but not limited to, upcoming events, recent news and any documents pertinent to 1st grade education at Leroy. Below is a complete list of 1st grade classrooms at Leroy. Each of these online classrooms is managed by their respective teachers and contains detailed information for the individual class above and beyond the general grade level information found here.
Remote Learning Beginning November 16th
Welcome to Remote Learning!
- Please read our Welcome Letter.
- Students will participate in Whole Group Instruction, Small Group Instruction, and independent work. Assignments will be given through Schoology and/or Seesaw.
- Attendance will be taken twice a day during a live meeting with your child's teacher.
- School day is from 8:05-3:00 with 1:00-2:00 being asynchronous work time (independent/small group).
Mrs. Mulcahy's Office Hours during Remote Learning:
* I am always available for questions (via remind APP) & would be happy to schedule a zoom conference if you have questions. Everyone should have access to the app but please email me if you need to sign up: email@example.com
Please click on our class page for more details!
Mrs. Gallegos's Office Hours during Remote Learning:
Please email me or send me a message through the Remind App if you need to set up a meeting for assistance.
Family's Guide to Report Cards: https://www.adams12.org/departments/curriculum-instruction/standards-and...
Back to School Presentation: 1st grade presentation
Padilla Conferences Sign-up Link:
Mulcahy Conferences Sign-up Link: